Friday, December 23

Bebii Feena Mohamad !


For the first time I saw you in the face of Skype, I've fallen in love with you. I do not know why, and why I can so quickly fall in love. Perhaps I have met my true love, that you Feena Mohamad. I want you to be my wife , and I want you to be the mother of my children one day. this time I hope i got the girl who can really love and accept me the way i am . I hope you can accept me. I will try to be a good prospective husband. Haha. Okay Fee: D I'll take care of you and you will take care of me. I want you to know that I truly love you and desperately need you. I do not care what people will talk to me about you. Because I receive you just the way you are . you're mine, and no one can take you from me. Sayang i just want to be your everything. and i just want to be one to love you everyday. I rather to die if i lost you.

* Feena mohamad I'm in love of you. Will be my wife forever? <3
Bebii ,i Lup chuu :D



No comments: